Browse, Pre-Bid, Max Bids and Add-Ons: Auctions will open for browsing, pre-bids, max bids, and add-ons approximately 2 hours before the auction start time. This is our best estimate, and the actual time of posting the lots may be sooner or later.
Auction Closing: Bids will begin to close as the auctioneer declares the item sold at the auction.
Add-Ons: Auction will be open for Add-Ons until July 29 @ 6PM.
Log In to Place a Bid or Add On:
- Log in to make a bid on a lot.
- Select Log In at the top right corner of the screen.
- Search for your name in the drop-down list.
- If your name doesn't appear: Click Register New Buyer, and complete the form.
- Select Request Code to receive a 4-digit security code via text. This password/code is your bidding password for the auction and will be used throughout the auction.
- Enter that code in the box below your name.
Make a Bid:
- Destination Selection: Upon placing a first bid for a specific lot, you will be prompted to select a destination for the animal. If you would like to change your selection, you can do so when placing another bid. The destinations can be different for multiple animals.
- Placing a split bid? Check the split bid checkbox when placing your bid. If you win, fair management will contact you upon winning the bid to obtain split details.
- Max Proxy Bidding: Enter a private Proxy Max Bid for any specific lot when placing a bid. The system will automatically place a new bid at the auction designated increment without going over your Max Bid.
- You will receive a text message any time you are outbid on an item.
- The lots/items will be sold in correlation with the sale order.
- Use the Filters found by clicking in the top left hand corner of the screen to see lots meeting specified criteria including specific exhibitors, open Lots you've bid on, Lots that have closed, and lots without any bids.
CONGRATULATIONS! When you have won the lot, you will be able to pay immediately and/or sent an invoice