Bidding will be available virtually via cell phone, computer, tablet, or other handheld devices or in person on Friday, July 24 at 4PM at the Carroll County Fairgrounds. There is no buyer premium charged to buyers who use the online auction platform. The only fee charged to buyers (both online and in person) is a 2% buyer premium for credit card use.
- Buyers can pre-register by visiting our website: www.carrollcountyfairohio.com/auction. Confirm your email is correct and the phone number entered is a cell number, NOT A LANDLINE.
- If you do not have a cell phone or have technical issues, please feel free to call 330-627-2300 ext. 215. Someone will be available to help you on:
- Monday, July 20 from 9AM-4PM
- Tuesday, July 21 from 9AM-4PM
- Wednesday, July 22 from 9AM-7PM
- Thursday, July 23 from 9AM-7PM
- Friday, July 24 from 9AM until the end of the live
- Saturday, July 25 from 10AM-4PM
Auction Open for Bids & Add- Ons:
- Visit our website at www.carrollcountyfairohio.com/auction to access the auction site.
- The auction will open for browsing on Wednesday, July 15 at 5PM, and pre-bids and add-ons on Wednesday, July 22 at Noon.
- Log in to make a bid on a lot.
- Select Log In at the top right corner of the screen.
- Search for your name in the drop-down list.
- Select Request Code to receive a 4-digit security code via text.
- Enter that code in the box below your name.
- Not yet registered? Click Register New Buyer, and complete the form. A text message will be sent to you with a unique 4-digit code. Enter that code to gain access into the auction site. This password/code is your bidding password for the auction and will be used throughout the auction.
- Upon placing a first bid for a specific lot, you will be prompted to select a destination for the animal. If you would like to change your selection, you can do so when placing another bid. The destinations can be different for multiple animals.
- There is no minimum bid or bid increment.
- You also have the ability to place a maximum bid, and let the system bid up to the amount for you as others place bids.
- Placing a split bid? Check the split bid checkbox when placing your bid. If you win, fair management will contact you upon winning the bid to obtain split details.
- You will receive a text message if an item you bid on has been outbid.
- All lots will remain open for pre-bidding and add-ons until the live auction bidding begins on Friday, July 24 at 4PM.
- Online bidding will continue simultaneously with live, in person bidding on Friday, July 24, and online bidders are highly encouraged to keep an eye on any lots they are interested in buying during the live bidding portion.If an online bidder is outbid, they will receive a text notification informing them of such.
- Add-ons will remain open throughout the auction closing, and will be available until July 31 at 6PM.
lots/items will be sold in correlation with the sale order. A sale bill will be available on the fair
live stream of the auction will be available via the auction website for anyone
- Bids will begin to close on Friday, July 24 as the items are announced as “SOLD” at the live auction.The winning bid could come from online or from the live auction.
- Note: item closing times could vary from the actual posted times, based on when they are declared as “SOLD” in the live auction.
CONGRATULATIONS! You have won the lot(s).You will have the opportunity to submit payment by one of three ways.All credit card purchases will be subject to a 2% buyer premium.This buyer premium is waived for check and cash purchases.Unfortunately, American Express cannot be accepted.
Paying online via credit card. Online invoices will not be available until
after the conclusion of the live auction on July 24. Invoices will be available at
- The payment website is separate from the auction website, and will require a separate login.
- Select “Sign In” in the upper right hand corner.
- Select “Buyer” from the drop down menu.
- Select your name on the drop down list.
- You will need to reset your password the first time you login to set your initial password. The password reset request will be sent to the email that you used when making purchases during the auction. Once logged in, you will be able to pay your invoice.
in person during the live auction on Friday, July 24 or Saturday, July 25 from
10AM to 4PM in the Senior Fair Office, which is located under the
Grandstands. Cash, check, and credit
cards will be accepted.
- Have your invoice mailed to you, for you to mail in your payment.Any buyers with open invoices on Monday, July 27 will have their invoice mailed to them.